Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Let There be....Light....

Let there be...
'Light'....
: )
It's been a Challenge... to say the Least...
To Lighten Up...
The Rabbit Hole....
Yes... it's been a Journey....
I Love...Light...as much...as I Love...
Dark...
Without...One...
There would...be no
 Other....
: )
Yes...
Mystery...
and...the Wonder...
of what's....
Beyond...The Looking Glass... : )
This...Flip...is taking....
Time...
but...
dare...I say...
"at the End... of the Tunnel"
There...is Light...: )
or...should...I say...
"Dark"
The deeper...I dive...
the Crazier...it gets!
{Typical....Rabbit Hole..... : ) }
All I can say is....
When ya visit...
don't forget...to Look...Up...: )
Back...to Work!
MUCH...to Get...
Done...
or...should....I say...
'Undone'...
: )
oh my....
: )
Love to ya...!
Barb C.
{The Rabbit Hole...is Completely....Closed...at this time...
and...until....
April 5th...
Sorry...I have had to turn....Folks away...: (
but...
Seriously...
One...Truly...Does Not....want to Fall....
Down The Rabbit Hole...today...
: )
{Unless...you are 10 feet Tall...
Then...you are Welcomed....
I Hate....Ladders!!!}
{I have....a Huge...Pile...of...Great Old...Gnarliness... that will be filling...a Tent...
behind the Rabbit Hole....
Come...Dig!!!!
{Wear your...Grubbies...
and...
Bring a TRUCK!!!!}
 
{sigh.....}
I keep thinking...of the Quote...from Alice...in Wonderland...
"There is a Place...like...no place on Earth...
A Land...Full of... Wonder...Mystery...and Danger...
Some say...to Survive... it...
You need to be...Mad...as a Hatter...
Which...
Luckily...
I...
Am"....
Oh Yes!
yes...I realize....I am....
{as I'm hanging...off of Old...Rickety Ladders....10 feet in the air...
With the Drill....and Screws in tow......
holding... Wire...in my teeth......
Moss...Fabric...Bird Nests...
Draped...all over my body....
{sigh...: ) }
and....while...I'm at rest... sitting...flipping through...
 Old...Books...and Photographs....
from...the Day...when Lewis Carroll....was actually...Dreaming....Up....
'Alice'....
oh my...
The Places...These...Old...Treasures...will...take...one...: )
Garden Party...Begins....
April 5th..at 11 a.m.
Through...April 7th...
: )
 
Love...Light...and...Roses.... holding Yesterday's....Dreams....

No comments: