Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Maggie...

My thoughts are with Maggie,{ Liz's beautiful, four legged best friend...} this morning... she is getting her biopsy...I have put it all in God's Hands... and... have received His Blessings... No more tears...I hope you will say a little prayer, for her...and all of those animals, in this World...that suffer....I ran into a Woman, yesterday, at the store...while looking for Sympathy cards...{I told her, how much I hated standing, in this area of the store....she agreed... she was looking for a Sympathy card, as well...} for some reason, we started talking, about dogs... She and her husband 'sit', for peoples dogs{from their Church}, when the owners are ill... { one young man, only 33, just passed away... she and her husband, are caring for his 'best friend'... the young man's Mother will be taking the dog...} She said, it was if the dog knew, his master had passed, on Monday, before she did...... she said, if someone has never had a dog in their life, there is a part of their soul, that hasn't been opened...
Perfectly said....
Barb C. { this little statue, sits in the window, of my shop... Mark gave it to me, several years ago... I treasure it, so... Many people have tried to buy it... but... It's not for sale... It's a little reminder, of the love between a child, and her very best friend...}

1 comment:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

My thoughts & prayers go out to your Maggie
Teresa