Saturday, October 19, 2024

'til We Meet... again.


Above... is how I'll always remember Skip.
; )

The Family chose the perfect image of Skip, for the cover of his Obituary.



As Jethro and I... were driving through Cedar Memorial... for Skip's Visitation, Friday afternoon,
 we rounded a corner,
 noticed the Old Ford... above, in the parking lot.
: )
Knew... It Had to belong to Skip's Long Time... Dear Friend, Wes.
: )
Oh...my.
: )
Haven't seen Wes, in 30 years.
He's a Giant...of a Man, in more than one way.
{HUGE Heart!! <3}
The Best Diesel Mechanic, John, and I... have ever known.
Wes, and Skip... were Best Friends, back in The Day.
oh my.
It was Wonderful seeing Wes, and hearing a 'few' of his... and Skip's, Crazy Adventures.
<3


I remember that old Wrecker, Skip used to drive.
He worked it pretty hard.

Skip's Service... was Lovely.
Many... Many... attended.
<3
Enjoyed visiting with everyone, and hearing their stories.... of Skip.
: )
Ya know... people, in my opinion, are like Gems.
Diamonds, Rubies... Emeralds.
Each person, like a Gem, is multifaceted. 
Don't believe anyone... truly knows every facet of another person.
If... we're lucky, we get to know one, or two...
if...
we're really lucky, we'll get to know a handful.
; )

I never knew the facets... many of Skip's Family members, and Friends... knew., of Skip.
They... didn't know the ones we shared, either.

yes...
Skip will be Missed, by Many.
: (....
Grateful... we All had the Opportunity to have That Gem...
in our lives.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{ True to form, Skip...
got in one last 'twist'...
near the end of the Service.
oh my.
Threw me for a loop.
oh dear.
: (......
 As I was saying my very last 'Good-Bye'...
to Skip...
 my hand... 
on his... 
leaned down...
whispered....
in his ear,
 "we're gonna have a
 long...
long...
 'conversation'
about
 'this'...
next time we meet."}
; )
{I'm guessin' Skip might be a little concerned.... about our next 'conversation'.}
 hahahaha. 

<3
; )

Fairfarren...
Skip Kryger

I've written several posts, over the last couple of days, concerning Skip.
; )
Deleted... them all.
; (

There's no way.... I can tell our story, in a couple of blog posts.
: (
A 45 Year Old... 
'story'
; )

Skip... 
was truly...
 'Family'. 
<3

Somehow... 
I, believe...
Skip, most likely had everything planned.
oh my.
: )
'til we...
meet, again.

: )
 Oh My.
<3

No comments: