Monday, October 21, 2024

Taking on The Day


Taking on This... Day.
One moment... at a time.

Seems I've been Runnin' and Gunnin'.... 
for so incredibly long.

So many obligations...
so much...
of so...
much, this Fall.
oh my.

Today... Pal, Allyson, and her Sis... Bethany, return Home.
: )
I've so enjoyed spending a little time with their Wonderful Mom, Kathy....
daily, while caring for The Kitties.
: )
The Kitties, are even warming up to me.
: )
Sure can tell... they are Missing Allyson, and Bethany.
: )
They seem to be searching for them, more... and more, every day.
<3

Will be putting everything away, from The Fall Sale, today.
So... incredibly far behind.

A Dear... Dear... Neighbor has been asking me to come, and go through some things.
oh my...
I know, he's beyond frustrated... with me.
: (
Heading to see him, this afternoon.
; )
Gonna shoot an email... off to Fairfax's Mayor, asking her what the status is on The West Cemetery Road Bridge/Bike Trail... Project, and the further condemnation of our land for it.
Was assured we'd be kept in The Loop.
: ) 
Seems the City's 'Loop'... is pretty Loose.
: (

Received some Wonderful News... last week, that... sadly got overshadowed.
So GRATEFUL... for That News, and...
The Bearer... Of.

Oh My.


Long day... ahead.
Better get Crackin'.
; )

Love to Ya....
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{Our Peg... gave me The Pumpkin Man.... LONG Ago!!
: )
He stays out... Year Round.
<3
He's Covered in Dust, these days... along with everything else, in the house.
: )
It's easier to get by... 'Justify'... the Cobwebs and Dust... this time of year.
: ) : ) : ) 
Seems to Fit Right In.
'Natural'... 
'Organic'
Halloween
 Decor.
; )

That 'Holey' Cow... is Always such an Inspiration, when my eyes rest upon her.
She's Been Shot... To Hell and Back, but... 
yet...
somehow, She remained...
'Whole'.
Priceless.}
<3

No comments: