Monday, May 13, 2019

Gold Rush...

So Much...transpired at Gold Rush, and....
I'd said I was going to post All about it today, 
however....
hahahaha.
I've been On The Road, once again...all day.
I'm beat.
It was a Very Good, Gold Rush.
I'm Thankful.
and...
the Tune I posted, when I left...
well, it was definitely...
prophetic.
Barbara, certainly...
'Got it On', a time or...two. 
Yes... the Old...Mad Hatter, truly came out, in this Gal. 
oh...my.
So Much... happened, over a few...short days, that...
seemed, and felt, like Eternity.
I, thought of the above Maren Morris tune, above....
Many, many... times.
It was So Good, seeing my Friends, from Gold Rush.
It...Truly, was. 
<3 <3 <3 
I've got several images, I'll share tomorrow,
along...
with the Rest of The Story.
Love....to ya.
Barb C.
{The Biggest Blessing, of The May 2019 Gold Rush...
I, Learned...a Lot, about...myself. ; ) }



No comments: