Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Excuses...excuses.

Once, again...
I have to make excuses...
about my 'Gold Rush'...post.
I'd forgotten... I had to attend a city council meeting, tonight.
oh my.
What a Mess.
: ( 
My life, is a Vortex. 
: (
; )
I, just...want to sit down, for a Moment...
put my head, in my hands...and, weep.
'Gold Rush'...
is a very important 'Story', I...can't go there, tonight.
: (
Sorry.
Stay Tuned...
I'll...get There.
<3
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{The Tune...I'm posting, above...is my 'City Council' Night...tune.
It, makes me...sick, literally...every time, I walk into the meetings.
I can handle...The Truth,
Lies...not...so much.
 You, see....'Trust', and 'Honesty'...is Everything.
I, find...None...there.
I have to go...every month, now...to protect our Backs.
It's...beyond....Painful.
Fairfax, has become something, I can't call... 'Home' anymore. : (  } 

No comments: