Monday, May 6, 2019

The Big...56.

Oh...Dear!
Been kinda Losin' my Mind....
these last several days.
; )
Hahahaha!
What's New??
Ha!
Today, is my Birthday.
Number 56.
How...did 'That'...Happen???
Wow!!! Those Years Fly!
Had a Friend, call me, this morning....like he's done, on this Day, since I was 17. 
: ) 
Over, nearly...40 years, he's never forgotten my Birthday. 
Bless His Heart!
<3
: ) 
I, hit the road...this afternoon.
Found, the Highway. <3
That's the Best Birthday Present, of All, for me.
I found a Heart Bathtub, on line, yesterday.
I...simply, couldn't pass it up.
I'm hoping to make a Memorial, or...Reflecting Pool, in John's Memory....with it.
<3 
The Girl...who had it, was Sooo Sweet! : )
She wants to see Pictures, when It's Done.
: )

Visited some of my Old....Stomping Grounds, a couple of hours away, and found a Beautiful...1800's Cast Iron Urn, along with a couple of smaller, Vintage...Concrete Urns.
<3

The Mighty.... Mississippi. <3 

It's so strange, most every radio station I found...today, had Songs Playing....that had
 Something to do with a 
'Heart'. 
<3 
The Ford, and I...had a Wonderful, Wonderful...time.
Spent the weekend, working down the rabbit hole.
Dear Friends, popped in, and gathered up some Wonderful...Treasures. : )
It's been Crazy, over the last several days.
; )
Visited Liz, and her Family....along with the Most Wonderful...Old, Cupboards, she and Adam are using in their 1889 Home.
<3
They've been working so Hard, on that Old Home.
<3
They paid under 30,000 for it, and...are being very Thoughtful, as they put it back, the way it Should be. 
Love It.
<3 
Using all, Free Standing Antique Cupboards....that are Amazing, and...cost a Fraction, of what new, 'cheap' cabinets would cost.
<3 <3 <3 

 I started digging in the Sheds, the other day.
I, can't believe....what Cool Things, are there. : )
Things, I've totally....forgotten.
: (
Found the Old...Massive, Church Light...and, brought it to The Rabbit Hole.
<3
It's Much...Happier, there. 
<3 

It's been difficult, this last...year.
I'm reminded, every day....how, I underestimated....how broken, my body was.
It's Tuff, when I can't do things, nearly....as Fast, as I could.....before the accident.
I read something, the other day....
that, totally re-set my mind.
"It doesn't matter, how Fast....you are moving Forward.
It Matters, that you are Moving...
Forward".
That's So True.
: )  
One Foot, in front of the other.
Moment, by...moment.
Inch, by....inch.
{I'm sure the Folks, who drive in front of our Home...got a Big Laugh, this Evening...
 as I struggled with that Heart Tub, and Urn....on the bed of The Ford, to get a Picture.
: )
{No...I didn't haul'em... two hours, on I-80, like that. : ) }
I, did it.
; ) 
I moved them All. 
Several...Times.
; )
Fought With'em... a Little. 
: ) 
I, Won.
<3
That's All...that matters.
<3
That's All, any of us can do.
Keep Moving...Forward.
: )
Love....to Ya, 
Barb C. 
{ My Friend, who calls me, Every Year.... said, "I've wished you a 'Happy Birthday', all of these years, but...I have no idea...how old you are."
; )
I, told him... "You Never Will. : ) I'm 39. <3 That's the year...I quit having 'Birthdays'. "
; )
He said... with a Laugh!!!
"You, and Jack Benny!!!"
<3
{That, should give him a Clue, because...We Both Know... 'Who' 
'Jack Benny' Is!!! Hahahahahaha!!! }

No comments: