Monday, January 8, 2018

Thinkin'....



The Below Zero...weather, is gone...for a few days, in Iowa.
: )
 Horse Shoer, Rick...came by, today...and trimmed Scout's Toes. : )
Rick, and I agreed, as we visited....with Scout, devouring his 'Bribery Apples'....
{while being trimmed}
 35 degrees feels like Paradise, after  so many below 0 days. : )
Scout, is Fat...and has a Wonderful...Thick Coat, of Fur.
Thank God. <3
I spent a little time, giving the Chickens, and Turkeys...a few extra treats, and chatting, with them. : )
The Kids, have their Home Fluffed, with lots of Straw, and Heat Lamps. : )
I worry so much, about them, when it gets cold.
I pulled the Ford, around...and parked in the drive.
The tune, above was playing on the radio.
{There's 'Somethin'...about Eric Church. : ) Love his Music. <3 }
I, just sat there...listening to it.
Thinking...
Thinking.
So Much...to 'think' about. 
Oh...my. : )
Like the Gordon Lightfoot tune, goes....
'If you could read my mind,...Love,....
What a Tale, my thoughts, could tell'. 
; )
oh...my. 
So Much.
Been working on getting The Anamosa Show...in order.
It's the 21st. of January.
One of the papers, we advertised in, has the wrong date.
It'll be corrected, next week.
The Anamosa Show..., has been going for 24 years....
Folks, around here, know...when it is. 
Thankfully. : )
I've had the chance, to visit with some of the Anamosa Vendors...over the last few days.
They...are Such.... Wonderful...People. <3
I visited, last evening, with Kaye... the Promoter of Gold Rush, in Rochester, MN.
She, is such an Amazing...Woman. : ) <3
I've been so Blessed, to meet...and get to know, so Many...Wonderful, Dedicated...Caring, and Passionate, Folks...who Care so Deeply, about this Insane Business... and...truly Love....
'Old'.  
<3 : ) 
I catch myself...worrying about stuff, that seems to be coming at me, from Every....Angle.
then...
I 'catch'...myself.
: )
It's all...outta my hands.
: )
I, remember...Whose Hands....Truly, 'hold' tomorrow. : )
It would have been so easy, to allow 'worries'....
to steal, the Beautiful... Warm...moments, away from me...today.
They, almost...did.
I, can't allow that, anymore. 
Life...is too short.
<3
Love...to ya, Barb C.
{The top video... is one, I made, when I was driving the Gipsy, a couple years ago....
I was visiting Dad's Grave, just....up the road. <3
It...ends, at Home. : ) <3
It's Eric Church... playin' again. : )
Guess... this time of year, I get to 'thinkin'...a lot. : ) } 




No comments: