Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Moments...


Hahahaha!
Now, Those...are words to Live by!
Oh My!
I was so wound up, yesterday....
I, get frustrated.
I, wish... I didn't.
I get to 'Thinkin'... and...sometimes....it makes me crazy.
There is So Much...in Life, we can't change.
There is So Much...in Life, that keeps...changing.
It's like... The World, keeps spinning faster, and faster.
I, guess...that's part of why I Love 'Old'...so much.
: )
'Old' is a reminder....that, through many...many... difficult times.... They have Survived.
<3
Below...are a few images, of Iowa City, Iowa...
 Civil War era Newspapers, I found, at an Old Farm, where my Dad, once lived.
That's a Long...Story, about how...they came to me...that I'll share, another day.
How, those Old....Papers, ever survived, I'll...never know.
but...
They Did. : ) <3
Below the Paper, images...
is an Old...Book. 
: )
I ran across it, the other day....as I was reminiscing...in one of the Old Cupboards.
<3
The Book, went through a few Proud Owners.
: )
{1820's and 30's. }
The 'Owners' wrote inside the cover...to let the World...Know, 'Who' it Belonged To!
: )
Priceless.
: )
I sit here...tonight, with so much...running through my head.
I, think...about the Folks, who read those papers.
The Folks...who printed them.
What they...must have been thinking, on the day those were written.
Troubled...Times.
The little Book, that was Treasured, below.
: )
It was Loved... not too many years, after...The Revolutionary War.
Iowa, wouldn't become a State...for another 30 years.
It was printed...in 1816.
Napoleon was alive...and well.
Abe Lincoln... was 7 years old.
Thomas Jefferson, was still...very active, working and writing.
yes... the little Book, is a reminder.
Time....goes by quickly.
Time, is not...about the Years.
It's All...about the moments.
At the end...of the day, this day...
I realize...getting Twisted...into a Pretzel....Over Stuff, that...in the scheme of things....
doesn't matter, much.
It all... seems to, in the 'moment'.
{oh....dear. }
In the end... we all turn to dust.
So... once again, tonight....I'll vow, to try harder....to not worry.
: )
not...
'Think'...too much.
Love to ya...
Barb C. 













No comments: