Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!!!!


Told a Friend, that I was 'Goin' Out...on The Town'...tonight.
It's going to be about -20, tonight.
: )
I, lied. : )
There's Nothing...that could get me, away...from Home, tonight....
with the exception....of being a Designated Driver, for the Kids.
: )
Just got the call, that they had everything covered.
Sooooooo....
I'm sippin' a little wine, next to The Tree.
Thinkin'...about this 'New Year'. 
oh my.
I've got so many...many....things, whirling...in my mind.
I'm setting....my mind, on how to approach it,
and, have been...for days.
: )
Several little words, of Wisdom...have gently, passed through my mind.
'Winks' 
<3
One, piece of advise....I know....I am, to keep...to myself.
another...was,
  "Take Care....of Yourself"
: )
It's time. 
It's also....'time', I feel...in my soul....
to 'Get Back on The Horse'.
This new....year, is going to be....challenging...on every...level.
I, must...be 'fit'.
Mentally...Physically... Emotionally....and, Spiritually.
Yes...
I've been in Deep....Thought.
: )
I'll take'er...One Day, at a time.
After all, to worry....about tomorrow, or...the new year...is not, wise.
'Worry', about tomorrow, steals...'today'...from us.
Tomorrow, is promised to no one.
I, will...set a course, bring in, Trusted...Friends.
I'll be Leaning...on a few, too.
but, mostly...
I'll be 'Trusting'...in The Lord.
I'm handing many things...off, to Him.
: )
<3
He Knows... how to 'Git'er Done. : ) <3 
Love, to Each...and Every One, who reads this.
May God Bless...You. 
 I...Truly...Thank You...
for Your Continued Prayers.
<3 <3 <3 
I, Wish You All...
Very...Happy... 2018.
<3 <3 <3 
Barb C.


No comments: