Sunday, January 28, 2018

The House.... The Kids, Bought.

Daughter, Liz....and, Son in Law... Adam, bought a House.
: )
I, absolutely... Love It.
<3
They 'Closed' on it... a couple of weeks ago.
: )
When they first told me about it, their plans, were to tear the Old House, down...
and, rebuild.
{YIKES!!!!}
I, didn't say, anything.
It sits, on nearly an acre and a half....
on the edge, of a Darling... little Town, Elberon.... {Very Near, one of the Happiest Places, I knew, growing up. {Keystone'.}
about, 35 miles, west...of Cedar Rapids.
It had been listed, two years ago... for 129,000.
For, some reason....when Daughter. Liz...saw the listing... it was for 29,000.
They bought it, for... much...less, than that.
{That's...a 'God' Thing. <3 }
I, went to see it, the day they closed.
: )
They aren't going to tear it down....
: )
They, are going to Bring It Back...to Life. <3
Adam, is Very....Handy. 
Liz, is such...a Worker.
: )
It's going to be Great.
'Home'. 
<3
I spent a LONG....night, this week...painting.
I found an Old...7 1/2 foot Harvest Table, a couple of days ago, for them....
up, north, and west...of Waterloo...., for a Great Price, and delivered it to them...today.
They have torn the newer kitchen out, and all of the carpet.
They, have been working Hard.
They are trying to get down to the original, 1880's 'Bones'...then, go from there.
: )
I'm so Proud...of them. <3
This House...is nearly 2000 sq. feet.
They will have Plenty...of room.
It's a Great...Community. <3
The second...to the last image, is one...I took, looking out the west window.
: )
Simply...Iowa.
: )
Surrounded by Farm Fields.
: )
Love...It.
<3
The Last...image, is...of Adam, and Liz, on their Wedding Day. : )
<3 <3 <3  

{No, the Black Leather...Sofa and Chair, are Not...staying. Just...something to sit on, for now. }
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.
I took the video above, the day...they, they 'Closed'.
It was the second time, they visited the House.
My... first, time.
: )
Loved...It.
'As Found'.
<3


























No comments: