Friday, January 26, 2018

the story. oh....my.

I don't know...where this week's gone.
I've been struggling, about a post...for two weeks, to write...here.
I, still...can't seem to find, all of the words, I want to say.
It's a long....long, story.
I lay in bed...at night, thinking about 'the story'.
As, I drive...down the road, I...think...about 'the story'.
It was two weeks ago...today, while I was driving down the Iowa back roads, 
something, strange...happened.
I, didn't realize, it had happened....until I got home.
I'd taken a video...as I was driving.
Just...held my phone, in the air, not looking at what it was capturing.
I, was driving.
When I sat down, late...that Evening, and watched it...
 it wasn't so much...'what' the video, had captured...
it's what the video...recorded.
The Sound.
oh...my. 
It's Haunted...me, for the last two weeks.
Stirred up, a whole Bunch.
I, can't begin...to explain, what I heard, without writing the entire....'story'.
No one...would understand it, unless...I put all of the pieces, together.
I, 'need'...to share, this 'story'.
I, weep...when I think about it all.
but, I have to do it...and, say it... 'right'.
so....
Please, forgive...my absence.
'The Story'...is very close, to being put down, in words.
It, has to be.
For, my own...'self'. : )
{I'm sitting here, crying, just....thinking, about it. : ( 
I, cry... Every Time...I, think...about 'the story'. }
For today...I'm going to post, some Happy, images.
Spring...
Flowers...
Bare, feet.
down, the rabbit hole. 
: )
<3
I'll be writing 'the story'...
very soon.
Love, to ya....
Barb C.













No comments: