Wednesday, June 21, 2017

The 1832 2nd. Ave. Sale...is History. It...was Over The Top!!! Thank You, to Everyone...who visited!


What a Wonderful...Time, we had. : )
The Folks, we were conducting The Sale....for, were...Amazing.
<3 <3 <3 
We, SOLD...down to The Walls!
: )
They, were...very happy.
Sad, to leave...their Beautiful, Home...of over 30 years...
but...
ready, to settle...in their Beautiful... 'Forever' Home...in Minnesota. : ) <3
The Young Couple, who bought their Home, here...are Darling. <3
They Love...'Old'. <3
They, I'm Sure...will be Very Happy, in The 1907 Home. : )
We had so many...Fun...Folks, come through the Sale.
Many, came back...daily. : )
The Little Gal, above...was a Doll.
: )
She was Thrilled, to find Anne's 1970's Leather Coat!
It fit her...to a 'T'!
I asked her, to model it.
{It was Soooo HOT!}
She, Happily... Threw it On...and Posed!
{She kept it...on, Much...Longer, than I would've! : ) She, LOVED...That Coat!!!}
: )
Bill, and I...helped Anne and Kurt, {The Folks, we conducted The Sale for...}
Clean Up, over the last couple of days.
That's why...I haven't posted.
It's...been a Whirlwind...getting everything done, before 'Closing' on the House, today.
Wow.
but...
It's all...done.
: )
: (
We, all...had a really Good Time, considering...all of The STRESS!!! : )
Sunday Night....after the books, were done....: )
We all...sat down, and Visited.
Bill Levis, teamed up...with me, on this sale.
He's Amazing. : )
{Pal, Maurina....helped Loads...too. : ) <3 }
As we chatted, Anne... went into The Kitchen, she came back, with glasses, 
and 
Kentucky...
Bourbon.
: )
{She and Kurt, had Champagne...set aside, for the New Owners, and...for her Beloved...Neighbors.
but...
For 'Us'...
it was...
Top Shelf...
Kentucky...
Bourbon.
: )
{Bill, said... "Just getting a whiff, of the Bottle...Knocked Him Out!!! : ) }
Not, so...for Anne, Kurt...or, myself. : )
Yes...
We'd All...Worked So Hard, : ) 
Anne knew... 
Champagne...wouldn't cut it. : ) 
I, doubt...most, could understand...the stress, that goes into...
a 'Living Estate Sale'. 
It's Tuff, on Everyone...concerned.
Even the Neighbors.
Jan, the Lady...who lives next door, was in Tears...when she came over, while we were working.
She, and her Husband, Greg...were so Sad....about losing them.
<3
I, thought about it...for awhile.
then, I told Jan...
Most, of these Sales...we do, the 'Folks'...aren't a phone call away.... or, a Day's Drive.
: )
This...
isn't the 'End'.
: ) : ) : ) 
It's an Opportunity, to Visit, and Relax, at Each Other's....Homes.
: )
Yes, THIS...was a Wonderful...Experience.
Thanks, again...
to Those, who Made It Happen. 
: )
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{The Tune, by The Carpenters, seemed Perfect, for Both...Owners, of...
1832 2nd. Ave.
Past...
and,
Present.
: )
<3}
They've Just...Begun. : ) }

I have a Rule...
No One...
buys anything early, at an Estate Sale.
Period.
I, Broke that Rule, when I saw this Book, on Anne and Kurt's, Book Shelf.
: )
I, told 'em.... That Book...is mine.
and,
 I'm not a bit...sorry.
: )
<3

Found this...little Heart, sittin' on Anne and Kurt's Drive...
beside the Garage.
<3
It, found it's way...to my apron's pocket. : ) <3


No comments: