Thursday, June 29, 2017

Open House... July 1 thru 4! Oh...Dear!

I spotted this little Toad, today...
as I was workin' around the rabbit hole.
: )
I, think...we were Both, workin' at...about...the same...'pace'.
: )
It was Hot.
There's been nothing but...Storms, and Heat...all week.
'Iowa'....in late June. : )
I, feel like I've been Chasin' My Tail...All Week!
{well, for many...weeks. : ) }
I, don't have most...any...of the things, I wanted to have done...done.
It is... what it is.
: )
Folks who stop by...are gonna have to dig around.
I'll reward them... with my Very Best...deals. : )
Pal, Bill...called me Monday Morn...asked if I was interested in helping Salvage an 1860's House, that's coming down.
: )
We saved all we could.
Took us, all day.
It's always....so sad, to see...such Beauties, come down. : (
The Folks, who own it...are, Wonderful...People. 
I, so...enjoyed them. : ) <3
They'd Give That House...to anyone, who could move it.
I, Hope... someone does.
I've had some other things, come up...this week, that's kept me spinnin' everywhere...
but, the rabbit hole.
I'll...do what I can, tomorrow...
A Friend, stopped by, this afternoon...and gave me a 'Pep Talk'. : )
She told me, to put this in God's Hands. 
She assured me, that I have a Gift. : )
and, not to forget where that Gift...came from. <3
I, guess....if this Open House...isn't exactly... {Ha! } what I hoped it would be...
I, will... get things together, and have another... mid Summer.
I've been running so hard, for so long, away from 'Home'....
it shows.
It...makes me sad. 
but, I had to do...what I had to do.
If, I didn't have to run so hard...and was able...to spend all of my time, here...
oh my...
: )
It would be a Lovely...Lovely...Place. : ) 
For, now...I'll do, what I Must, to keep the Gears...Turnin'!
I don't have any...events, after this, until August, away.
I'll do my Best, after this...to pull a Gathering...together, late July....
or, early August. 
Have it... the way, I 'see', it already is... in my mind. <3
{The phone, just rang... It was another...Dear Friend, who...swims against the 
Raging Current...just...like...me. : ) <3 
She told me, to alter my post, a bit... above...and spin it, more Positively. : )
I couldn't do that. You, wouldn't 'believe' it. : ) <3 {told her, that. : ) }
but, she agreed, I should have an 'Event'...later, this Summer...when I can spend some Time, and...do...what I do...
Best.
: )
'Mid Summer's Evening'
: )
Yes...}
We'll get through this Open House...
then, between now...and early August...
I'll pour myself, back...into the rabbit hole....
: )
and...
Have an Event.
My...Way. 
<3
Just as we hung up the phone...
the song, I'm posting above...came on. : )
Angels...
Perfect.
{Peg, gave me...this reminder...on a Chain. <3
We've Both...{All, of Us...}  'Lived' that...tune. : )  I, forgot. 
Sometimes, when your Runnin' Through The Fire, you forget....to Look, for the Angels. }
Love... to ya.
Barb C.
{See ya...This Weekend!}
Don't Wear Your White Gloves!!!
Be...Prepared...to DIG!!!
: )
yeah...
: )
Wear Your Grubbies!!!
and, Bring...a Truck!!! 
: ) : ) : ) 


This is the Old...House, we Salvaged. <3



It was a Long day... but, a Good One.
Good Folks, Old...Soulfulness. <3

No comments: