Sunday, June 4, 2017

Done...and, done.


Spent the day...
Cleaning Up...
from the memorial day weekend sale.
It was Tuff.
: (
Pal, Brandon...came, and helped...Burn.
It, was heart breaking.
I watched him...take the mall...and break old Tables...and Chairs...apart, so they'd fit...
in the barrel.
: (
I, 'see'...Good, in most...everything, Old.
sadly...
most...don't, these days.
: (
I, had to get things cleaned up...
I'm starting to work...on another estate sale...in the morning.
I'll have no time, for 'home', inside...or out.
I threw, the Old... 'Open' sign, I'd painted...a million years ago...
for the rabbit hole, on the barrel.
It, was Liberating.
: )
{I, know...a few 'Shop Owners'...who'd agree. : ) }
I, wish... Folks...would have an idea, of how hard we work.
It's not...for the money. {trust me }
{well...partly, it is. We have Many...Obligations. : ) }
Mostly....
It's...for The Love...of this...Old...Soulfulness. 
We, want to Share...that 'Soulfulness'...with Others.
: )
Help them, 'see'....too. : ) <3
Sadly...too many, have 'Blinders' on.
Bless Their Hearts! : )
You, can lead a Horse...to Water...
but...
ya can't make 'em Drink.
: )
{It's all about The Journey. : ) }
Speaking, of 'The Journey'...
I visited, with The Queen of Hearts, this morning.
{before...I started Burning. }
We, talked..for a long time.
<3
She's one, of the Most...Soulful...'Attuned'....Humans, I've ever known. 
She, wanted me, to rescue....some of her Old....Soulful...pieces.
I, wish... I could.
but...
I'm...watching, my own...being broken apart...and burned, myself.
We talked about, me...bringing 'gift ware'...and 'imported'...pieces, in....to the rabbit hole.
Many, are doing that, now...to pay the bills.
I, told her... I'd thought about it.
but...
I, Can't do it.
I, can't... 'Sell Out'.
I...just...can't.
: (
{I'd rather...go down, with this Ship...with my head held high. 
well...maybe, not so 'High'...
: )
but, with...the Old...Soulfulness...I 'Believe' In. : ) <3
I'd be Proud...to 'Sink'...with what I, Love. <3 }
As Brandon and I... worked...
I received a text, from a Friend, who wanted to bring Lunch...and visit.
<3
I told her...I'd be here, working...putting things away, from the sale.
It was Sandy.
She, and Groony....never...ever...miss a sale, down the rabbit hole.
They, missed...the last one.
: (
I, missed Them!
Sandy...came walkin' around the House...with a bag, in her hand.
: )
Just...as we met...under...John's...Old...Oak, she fell into my arms.
She said....
"I didn't want you, to hear this...from anyone...but, me."
: ( : ( : ( 
Her, Beloved... Soul Mate, Groony....had passed away...a few weeks ago.
: ( : ( : ( 
I, had...no words.
: ( : ( : ( 
We, sat...under John's...Old...Oak, and Counted our Blessings...
for having such...Wonderful...Soul Mates...in our Lives.
<3 <3 <3 
I, wanted to give Sandy...'something'...positive...to hold on...to, after Losing...such a 'Gift'.
I, couldn't.
I...haven't, found that...myself.
We, talked...for a Long...time.
<3
As, I walked her, to her car...
I realized...
Sandy, isn't alone. : )
Groony...is with her.
: )
{I, could...'almost'...see him, over her shoulder, like....Always. <3 }
: )
{He, Always...will...be. : ) <3 }
I, get frustrated...with 'sales'...{or, the lack of. : ) }
I struggle, trying...to make ends meet.
but...
no matter What, 
that little...'rabbit hole'...has brought me...the most...
Priceless...Gifts.
Groony, Sandy...<3 
{That's how we met. <3 }
Amazing...
Wonderful...Wonderful...Folk. <3 <3 <3 
: )
and, So...So...Many....More. : )
I'll let The Lord...figure out, how to pay the bills.
: )
{I, sure...can't. : ) }
because...
It's all...about 'the journey'...anyway.
If, I...should lose...everything, we've worked for.
well...
it, doesn't matter.
: )
I've...lost, most...Everything...that 'Truly'... does.
So many....think, 'money'...will make your dreams come true.
: )
Well, 'money'...is a Blessing, when they come to shut the lights out.
: )
but...
it won't buy ya...the Most, Important...Things.
True Love...
True Friends...
Health...
or...
one...more...Breath.
Love...to ya.
Thanks, for listening...to me ramble.
: )
Barb C.










No comments: