Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Laughter, 'Is'... Life's Sweetest 'Creation'.

Yesterday, was my Best Friend's...Birthday.
Our...
Peg's.
: ) <3
She, went to be...with God, last year.
I, couldn't write....yesterday.
I've thought...about so much, over the last...many weeks, and months, about....too much.
Today, as I've really...'thought'.
I, realized, once again... what a Gift, the rabbit hole is.
I'd never have met Peg...if she'd not brought her Mother in Law, to visit.
{Peg's Mother in Law... Geri... never drove, so... she always came with Friends. 
One, time...Peg, drove her. : ) }
The First time...I 'met' Peg...{at the rabbit hole}
really, wasn't...the 'First Time'. : )
I, used to be a Garage Sale...Hound.
: )
Me, and the Kids...would Scour...the West Side...of Cedar Rapids, every Thursday and Friday.
: )
It, was probably...20...1, 2...or 3...years ago....
we were flyin' down Johnson Ave., in C.R. 
{'Garage Sale Alley', I used to call it, along...with Wilson Ave.
 Lots...of Sales, fork off...of those Arteries!!! }
: )
I saw a sign, on a corner, that said 'Plant Sale'!
{Where there's 'Plants'... there's usually...'Bird Houses'...'Bird Baths'...and, cool...
'Garden Junk'!
I, was On Target!
Yes...that 'Plant Sale'...
was Awesome!}
: )
There were some Really...Cool.... Bird Houses.
: )
I picked one, out...
It, was kind of expensive...
so...like every...'Garage Sale Hound'...
I, asked the owner...if she'd take a little less.
: )
uh...oh.
: (
If Looks, could Kill....
I wouldn't be writing this, now.
hahahahaha....
{oh....dear. }
I, set the little bird house down....
and found my way, to the car.
{Yikes!}
: )
Months...passed, life....went on.
: )
Then, one day...my Friend, Geri...came to visit the rabbit hole.
She'd brought, another....Friend...with her. : )
We chatted, for quite a while.
: )
I, knew...somehow...I'd met her Friend, somewhere.
We tried to figure it out...but, nothing...'clicked'.
: /
then, like a Ton...of Bricks...
It Hit Me. : )
I asked Geri's Friend... {Daughter in Law... <3 {Peg... <3}
if, she'd had a 'Plant Sale'...on the corner of Johnson Ave, that Summer.
: )
She, replied...
"Yeah! Did you come?"
hahahahaha....
"Yes, I...Did!!! : ) : ) : ) "
{We've Laughed...about that, so many...times. : ) }
oh...my.
What a Gift, I was Blessed, by... The Lord...with,  Peg's...'Friendship'.
<3 <3 <3 
We became... Fast Friends. <3 <3 <3
: ) : ) : ) 
Never, ever...strayed far...from each other. 
We worked side by side.... 
Grueling...Work.
: )
but,
 We Laughed...and Laughed...and, Laughed....
to Spite...it All!
: ) : ) : ) 
Peg, and, I ...were more like, 'Sisters'.
I, honestly...don't know...how I could have gotten through...the Insanity, of my life...without Peg, 
over the last...many...years.
I, hope...I, was half...the Gift, to her...as, she...was, to me.
When, I get...so....disillusioned, with everything,
I have to remember...
where,
 the 'Good'...plants it Roots.
: )
When I jumped in The Ford, this morning...
to go, work...on the Estate Sale,
 I had to unload the cab.
Sitting, on the floor, was one of the cards, Peg...had sent me...several years ago.
{I, carry it, along...with several...'memories'...in the Ford's Glove Box.
I, don't know...how...it found it's way...to Greet me, this morning. <3 }
well, I...guess...I do.
: )
<3
I'm gonna share, a few images....
of my 'Sister'...by 'Soul', below.
Love...to ya...
and,
 Thank You, to those...whom, have followed my blog, here.
You, Prayed...for Peg... <3 <3 <3
 I...shared...Every...Beautiful...Prayer, you sent...
with, her.
<3
I, Hope...You Know, how Much,
 Very...Much,
You Meant, to Peg...and Michael.
<3 <3 <3 
{me...Too. : ) <3 }
Barb C.
Peg...is a few...steps, in front of me.
: )
This picture, is at The Opryland Hotel.
'Heart of Country'.
<3
We 'set'....Beautiful...Soulful...booths there. <3 : )
She and...I, worked our Hearts...out, at The Rabbit Hole....too. <3
Gold Rush...
in Rochester, MN.
but...
we Killed...ourselves....at 'Heart', over the years.
: )
but...
We Laughed...and....Laughed.
: )
That's....a Priceless...Gift.


My feet...after unloading Trucks...and setting up, at Gold Rush.
Peg, was right...Beside...me, all....day. : )
It's wasn't until, I kicked my Feet..up, at the hotel.....
Hahahahaha....
well...
She Lost It!
Hahahaha!
oh my.
: )
'Livin' The Dream!!!
: )
yes....
: )
'Laughter'....is life's Sweetest 'Creation'. : ) <3
I, miss...that.


No comments: