Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Paint, or Not...Paint. That, is The Question.


Just...picked this Old...Secretary ...Cabinet up....today.
I plopped in Justin's Shop....
because, I don't know whether I should paint it, French Country....
or...
Clean, and seal it.
It would be a Show Stopper, when I get done with it...in Paint.
I'd make it look, 'French Country', all the way.
but...
It's so...Pretty, in it's Original, 1920's Finish.
: ( 
: )
I'm asking Folks...to give me their thoughts, here, and on Facebook {Simply Iowa }
I'll decide, on Thursday.
Give it a couple of days. : )
This piece has it's original tag....
It was made, in New York.
Probably...around 1920.
It's been in One, Family...most of it's life.
It lived in California....most, of it's life...
then, came to Iowa...about 30 years ago.
It's been Well...cared for. 
<3
The top drawer...is a Secret Writing Desk...the drawer front flips down...for a writing surface, with lots of pigeon holes, for letters, inside.... : ) 
I, could Love This...Painted, or Not.
'The Look'...these days...calls for 'Paint'. 
so....
I, don't know...what, to do.
It's Painful!!!
Help!
Love...to ya.
Barb C.

No comments: