Sunday, February 5, 2017

Old Souls...and, Kindred Spirits.


Called a Friend...today.
a...'Kindred Spirit'. 
I've been so Blessed, throughout my life....with Angels...
that, The Lord...has sent my way.
She's One...of them.
I, met her...over 20 years ago. 
She's nearly, 30 years...older, than me....yet...I've always seen her as a 
Very...Vibrant...
Strong...and, Beautiful....Woman, from the first time...I met her.
{I, Never....would have guessed her age. I met her, at 'her' Antique Sale.
Yes...'The Old Souls'...have introduced me, to The Most...Wonderful People. }
I...admired her Strength...and, Wisdom...
simply....by watching her Climb Mountains...and, deal with people, over the years.
: )
In our youth...we walked...much, the same...walk. 
: )
As, we visited...today...we agreed, how Blessed...we were, to have experienced....what we did, at a young age.
It helps us...understand, other's sore feet...
when we've walked in those very, same....shoes.
We, visited...for a long....time.
I, knew... if things didn't turn around...here, pretty quick....I was going to have to lean...on my Friends.
I'm not good...at that. 
 They...are wonderful, and I know...they'd be here for me...in a moment.
but...I've never been much of a 'Leaner'. : )
Over the last several months...seems, doors have closed....my mind, hasn't functioned...very well....
since, about....3 years ago...now.
That's when John...got so sick.
I've Finally...found my Head...and my Feet, 
but... just got another dose...of concerning....news.
My Friend...understands..., she's been down...these roads...too. 
She's kept a Caring...Eye, on me...over the years,
for That....I'll forever, be in her debt.
: )
She made the comment, today...on how she...admired my strength.
I burst out...laughing. 
: )
I told her...."It's not me... It's The Lord. He has sent....some Amazing...Angels, oh my.
My Sister, Chery...Dad...Mom...Jerri...John...Peg...."
I went on...and on. 
then... I said...
"They, were the Wind...beneath my Wings! 
They Believed...in me...
They made me... 'believe'...too. : )
but, they...are gone."
There's only a few...left, that...I can Truly... find...that...
'Uplifting' ....
from.
 She...is One.
: )
I'm not talking...about 'Praise'. 
I'm talking about... 'Example'.
I was sooooo Blessed, throughout...my life, to 'Witness'...some Amazing...People,
 and, to See,
 and, to Feel.... 
their Kind...
Loving...Strength...... 
Wisdom...
and...
Acts....of Compassion...
unfold, before.....my very....eyes.
What a Gift.
What Blessings.
and...
'They'... 'believed' in 'me' ?'.
oh my...
Now you know...why, I would move Heaven...and Earth...
for Them.
They, were...and are, my Heroes. <3
My Friend, is a Writer...a...'Poet'.
 : ) <3
and, soooo Filled...with Wisdom.
Some Day....
when I Finally...write that Book...
: )
She'll..be a Huge part....of it.
: )
Love...to ya...
Barb C.

{If... I could mention....Everyone...that has Helped, and supported me, along they way...
I would. 
I Know....who You...are. : )
and....from my Entire...Heart, I Thank You.
Thank You...for Your Continued Prayers... 
Cards, and Letters...when John left us.
I...have them...all. 
I...Hold Them...Dear.
I...always...will.
<3 <3 <3 }

I found The Angel...who Welcomes...Folks, to The Rabbit Hole, on the ground...Thursday.
She was Standing...Proudly...on a Her pedestal, by the gate.
I, think... someone...tried to take Her home...with...them.
: )
They...didn't, get far. : )
She's heavier...when She doesn't want to be Moved.
: )
That's...how...Angels are. : )
They Go...
or....Stay,
: )
where they are Needed Most. : ) <3 



No comments: