Tuesday, February 7, 2017

A 'Pop Up' Show... for Simply Iowa!


Oh My!
: )
A Dear...Friend, Tammy...called yesterday.
She, and I have visited, over the years.
We met...through Blogger!
She reads my blog...and, understands...
this 'Mad'...Hatter 'Life', too. : )
We, have a lot...in common. 
We've Both...walked, in Very similar...shoes.
'Good'....: )
and, sometimes...not...so much.
We both, understand...'It's All...about 'The Journey'. 
: )
{What a Ride!!! }
She has promoted a Long Standing...Event, for 18..
of it's 59 years.
{Wow!}
It's not a Huge...event, not...hundreds of Vendors, 
It's...a Close Knit...
Long...Running...
 Event.
She'd had a couple of cancellations...and, asked....if I'd like to come....
and bring 'Simply Iowa'...to The Quad Cities.
: )
It was strange, that she called, when...she did.
I had been doing a Lot...of 'Thinking'....about the direction, I need to go...
and, where I was going to set the Sails....heading into...the Future.
My mind, has mulled over....so many avenues.... : )
What I keep...coming back to...
is 'Small'.
: )
'Close'...
'Intimate'...
'Personal'.
There are few...on this Earth....
that know the saying, better....
and have Strived...Harder...to Achieve...It...
than, myself...
: )
"Go BIG...or Go Home"!!!!
: )
hahahaha!!!
I've Done It!!!
but....
I listen to my Heart.
My Heart...is telling me...
to get back...to 'where' 'It'...all began.
: )
I'm headed to Tammy's Event....
in Rock Island, this weekend.
: )
Taking a 'Sweet'....Load, of what I Love....
<3
Promote....our 'Memorial Day Weekend' Sale....
{May 26th....thru May 29th. : ) }
here....
down the rabbit hole.
: )
Smile....
: )
and Enjoy, 
Visiting....with the Folks from The Quad Cities.
: )
Sometimes...
'Big'...
is, just...
'Big'.
Sometimes....
'Little'
: )
is
'Mighty'
in..many ways. 
<3
I, hope...some of our Blogger Friends...will come see us.
I'm looking...Soooo Forward, to this, and Thankful...
Tammy thought of me. 
: )
Love....to ya,
Barb C.
Found this...Crazy....Old...Gnarly....Lion, yesterday.
<3
He's coming 'with'...to Tammy's Event.
<3
I'm gathering up....some very Soulful.....'things'....for the Quad Cities....Attendees.
<3





No comments: