Saturday, March 4, 2017

Leave it...to 'Alice'...to solve The Hatter's Dilemma.


Thanks, so Much...to Everyone, who shared their thoughts, about...
'To Paint'...
or,
'Not'.
The 'Not' Folks...won, by a Landslide!!!
Alice... {Friend, Shannon...dressed as 'Alice' at The Rabbit Hole's Tea Party }
saw, the image...of the Beautiful, old...Secretary...shortly, after I posted it, here.
I held for her...until, she stopped by, yesterday...to take a closer look.
She thought, it would match her Grandmother's Side Board...and Table.
It does!
So, she's going to buy it...'As Found'. <3
She's not...going to paint it. 
She, also...brought me a picture, from a recent Magazine, that has a similar one, painted white.
: )
She and I...agreed, we could Love It...either way. : )
I, had decided, I was going to clean, and seal it....
then, in 6 weeks, or so...if, it hadn't sold....
I was going to paint.
but, 'Alice'...Saved the Day!
: )
I'm so Happy...it's found, a Wonderful...Home.
<3
Priceless.
<3
Love, to ya...
and, Thank You...
Barb C.

No comments: