Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Rabbit Hole.... is Open... Thursday thru Sunday... { Midwest Show... This Sunday!!! only minutes from the Rabbit Hole!!! }

I Can't Believe....
THIS 
is....
'Midwest Show'
Sunday!!!
How... can That Be???
oh my.
It is one of my Favorite...Events!!!
I have been a Vendor there..... a few times... over the years, 
and So...Enjoyed it!
This time.... I'm going to be Open... 
The Rabbit Hole... is just a few minutes away....
from the Fairgrounds.... 
Liz and I have been Stacking and Racking...things... in...and around the rabbit hole....
so...there is Plenty... Much... for us to offer... here. : )
I WILL be Shopping the Midwest and Collector's Eye Shows..... then...
Beat Feet... back to Open, here... Sunday at Noon! 
Hope to see ya. : )
Love.... to ya.
Barb C. 
Simply Iowa Booth...
 at Midwest Show.... last year. <3



No comments: