Thursday, October 22, 2015

Me and Jesus... {and...John the Baptist... : ) } yeah... we got it all.... worked out.

A Dear Friend.... brought this Saint... for The Sale.
LOVE Both of 'em! 
This Saint... is Hand Carved Wood.
Pretty... Stout.
{Don't know... how much he weighs...
don't want to know. : ) }
Old...Old...Old...
He's Life Sized.... 
The Story goes... Two Fishermen... rescued the Saint...
as he was Floating... down the Illinois River....
Years...ago. 
oh my. 
The Saint... didn't sell... My Friend... came, after the Sale... to pick up...
his Treasures... that didn't sell, the other day.
He asked me... if... I'd like to keep... the Saint, for awhile. 
Oh My!
Yes... : ) 
{My Friend... KNEW... how Much... I'd Love... to 'Keep' the Saint.... <3 }
but... I said... I wanted to put him in a safer... place, down the rabbit hole.
Today...
That...
was my Mission.
: )
I had to figure out a way... to walk the Saint... through the narrow...winding paths...
of... the...
 rabbit hole...
then... lift... him... High... onto a Table. 
oh my. 
: )
It's no Secret... I talk to myself... and... the Old...'Souls'... down the rabbit hole.
: )
They... have to cooperate. 
after all... 
I... can't move mountains... all by... myself. : )
The Old Saint... and I....
had Many... Conversations... as we Waltzed through the rabbit hole... this afternoon.
He was a Bit... concerned... when it came time... to be lifted upon the table.
: )
No Worries.
oh my.
: ) 
The Angels... were right there.
: )
I picked him... up... from his base...
and...
Swooped Him Up.... and onto that Table...
as if...
he had Wings...
 Helping me. : )
<3 
oh my...
oh... my.
I captured Many Images of our....
'Journey'...
Love... to ya.
Barb C. 

Yes... we had many.... 'Conversations'... <3 



I took this image.....
just....
before...
Me... and 'The Angels'...
lifted the Old Saint... Up High.
I was Reassuring... him.
He was Light as a Feather. : ) 

yeah... I saw the 'concern'... on the Saint's Face...after we had walked... soooo far,
 then... he saw the Table...
I was going to have him Rest... upon.
oh dear...
The Table... with the Spindly French... legs... : ) : ) : )
: )
'No...
Worries'.
: )


oh my. : ) 



Gotta have a little...
Faith.
<3
I figured...
if The Old Boy... Survived... The Illinois River...
well...
He'd Make'r Down the Rabbit Hole. <3 

No comments: