Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween....

 I've had those drippy... candles...sitting here...
for a year. 
The Old Harvest Table... only me and Harold could love...
{and Ed. }
was mounded with papers... along with
 'this... that'...
and the other thing.  : )
I cleaned it all off... grabbed the dust covered wine bottles... that have been sitting in the porch...
{their labels were too cool.... to pitch. : )}
and the Cob Web Covered Candelabra from the Bathroom....
Piled 'em... on the Old Harvest Table...
and Fired 'em all up. : ) 
The Halloween Dude... astride a Bat... was from my Friend, Jo... this Summer. : ) 
The little Horse... was a Gift, from Peg....yesterday. : )
I threw in some of Dawn and Jerome's 'Dug Toys'....
and...within a few moments....
it was 
'Halloween'. : )
Thankfully... one of those Bottles... was Full...of Wine. : )
I'm enjoying that, as I write.
Cheers!
Happy Halloween!
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{When I turned the light out.... after lighting the candles.....
I wondered... what Folks must think when they drive by...
this... Halloween. : )
You can see... in the big window...
I never gave it a thought... until several years ago...
a Neighbor commented how she liked the Light Fixture... in the dining room....
{said... she'd noticed it...as she was driving...by...... : )
oh dear. : )
I'm sure...tonight... I looked like a 'Witchy Woman'... or an Old Gypsy... : ) }
oh well...
it is... what it is.
Made me think... of the Bobby Bare tune...
'Marie Laveau'... : )
oh my.  }


No comments: