Tuesday, August 11, 2015

When I say.... "The Old Souls... 'find me'....".... I'm not kidding.

This day... began... twisting.... in a Whirlwind!
after all...
'It's Showtime!'
oh... dear.
: )
I had located a couple of Amazing... Early... Cupboards...
a couple of weeks ago.
One... I was Sure... I had owned... many, many years ago.
I knew it... by a knot... in the wood... and an old square nail....that sticks up... that is next to the knot...
on the 'step back'...
{Funny... : ) I remember Grade Schools Friends... by their eyes....
Old Cupboards... by their unusual... imperfections. }
A Friend... was going to take the Old Cupboards to Oronoco... {just North of the show I do...
in Rochester, MN. 'Gold Rush'... at the Fairgrounds. }
Then... due to a pulled muscle... he's not going... and is sending them... with me. : )
Oh my...
Liz and I Hustled...and Bustled.... to get them loaded today...
before Miss. Scarlett's Dr.'s appointment.
Things were clickin' right along....
Had the day planned out.... to the minute.
As I was Motoring towards my Friend's Shop....
 in the FUSO... with Liz... and Miss. Scarlett, not far behind...in Sally.....
Thinking....
 : )
Yes... we would get Everything Done...
Click...Click..Click!
until...
I saw Blue Lights.... flashing.... in the side mirror.
The DOT pulled me and The FUSO... over to the side.
oh my.
{These Officers must really.... get a Chuckle... when they pull us over.
Oh My. }
Thankfully... I had all of the paperwork... somewhat... in order.
: )
He pulled me over... because the stickers on the license plate... were covering part of the plate.
John's doing. : )
I smiled this morning.... again... when I noticed it. {Knowing... it really wasn't a 'Good Thing'... : )
but...
I couldn't change 'em. : ) }
Thankfully the Officer just gave me a warning...
Liz... pulled over as she passed....
Was worried Sick... because I'd forgotten my inhaler... and had her grab it.....en route. 
When she saw the lights.... and I wasn't in the FUSO... she thought I was sick....
oh my. : ) 
As I watched all of the Semis pass us.... I told the Officer... 
"I'll bet they're Glad... to see this Old Box Truck...keeping you occupied : ) ..."
{I told Liz... as she stood next me...at the window... while I was sitting... with the Officer....
 to go on... take Scarlett.... to her Appointment...
We could never make it all happen... now... 
Then... turned to the Officer... and told him... if he wasn't busy... on his Lunch Hour... we could use a hand... Loading Some Big... Cupboards!.... }
When he turned us loose.... I told him to Git 'er Done... 
Get those Guys.... in the Big Rigs... who actually might be making a few bucks... 
 at their job. : )
{I am soooo... Naughty. : ) }
He was very... nice. : )
{You should have seen his face... when Liz pulled in... ahead of us...
He said... "Her Plate... is covered in stickers...too....."
I smiled...and said...
"Yeah.... the Same Guy... put those on.... too. : ) " 
When we got goin'....
I did a little Shoppin' in Marion....
while waiting for Liz.
I had looked at a Little Norwegian Hanging Corner Cupboard....
a couple of weeks ago.
My Friend... gave me a Good Price.... so... today...I bought it.
There was just... 'Something' about it.... that was soooo Sweet....
I...Love It!
I bought some neat old Shutters... and some Awesome Chairs....
Then... we Loaded.
That...was a Trick.
But...
we got 'er Done. : )
I took the FUSO Home...
and bailed in the Ford...
A Gal had called me about some Iron Fence...
yesterday....
about 20 miles from home.
I had an appointment with her... at 6:30... this Eve.
I looked at it... then... she said she had some things in a Barn...
where her Most...Awesome Old Victorian House was.
: )
I noticed... she had some Rosemaled Furniture... in The Barn...
 'Buried'.
{Buried}
{We had to unload them... and even had a Mouse.... jump out.... at us.... oh my...
 That... was Hilarious! }
I said.... "I just bought a piece....painted like this... today.
 Had to... : ) it was soooo Sweet!"...
as I described it.. to her...
she said...
"That... was mine. It came from here... too. "....
?
oh my.
What are the Chances.... of That.
?
Yes....
somehow...
these Old...Souls...
find their way.
: )
So... We are going to have some Very... Pretty...
Early.... Early....
 Hand Painted Pieces....
at Gold Rush!
{Along with the Most Awesome... Old Tavern Sink!!!! }
You can't see it on the below image....
But...
I'll be posting one... tomorrow. : )
 It's a DANDY!}
Well...
I need to get a few things posted on fb...
then...
Snuggle... with Miss. Scarlett.
Liz is working Late.
oh my...
{Thanks... so Much... to Katie... for watching over her.... while I was Diggin' in The Barn. 
Scarlett... Loves.... spending time... with Katie... and Little 'J'... <3 
Me Too. <3 }
Love to ya....
Barb C.


Sweet....
as....
Pie.
<3

This is such an Unusual Load... to be Pulled.... this late in the Game....
from a Barn... no less.
oh my.

Love It All!

As I was Jumping... from One Truck... to the Other....
tonight...
I spied this little Rabbit.... heading 'Down.... the rabbit hole'....
{'click' on the image... to enlarge.... : ) }
He was headed for the door of the shop...
Cracked me up.
: )
This is the Cupboard... I 'Know'....
I Know... we have met before.
I would guess... around 20 years ago.
yes...
We... have Met.
I...think... I sold it to my Friend, Gary D. Waaaaay Back.... in the Day.
<3
or...
I was wanting to buy it... from him. : )
All I know... is...
'We Bonded'... <3 
This one... is sooooo Wonderful....
So...Early.
I'm bringing some books... from Amana.... dated from the middle 1800's....
They will look Beautiful... in This... Mid 1800's... Beauty...
{A Dog Turd... would look Beautiful... in This Old Cupboard! : ) : ) : ) }
These Old Shutters... are Awesome. : )
So is the Bird House.....
I Love the Fixture...
I HOPE... I'll have time, tomorrow... to get it wired.
: ) 

1 comment:

summersundays-jw said...

You do find the most amazing pieces. Wish I could be there. Hope it's a great show for you. Jan