Friday, March 27, 2015

Took a Little Trip....

A Sweet Little Friend...
called the other day.....
Asked if I'd like to join her.... on a 
Little Road Trip.... Thursday...
I thought about it..... and.... thought it would be fun....
: )
I hadn't visited with my Friend.... for a long time.
She and I...had a Lovely Visit.... stopped at some Fun Shops....
and Gathered... some Interesting Things!
: )
We took the Ford... and covered many miles... in little time. : )
I was running on about 4 hours of sleep.... oh my....
and... it was The Ford's.... Maiden Voyage... with his new rear end...
and.... bed.
: )
We heard a 'clunk'.... when we took off.... I... about had a heart attack....
but... never heard it again.... ; )
So... away we went... Fast....and Low... ; )
I'm working on the Shop...today....
The 11th, will be here sooner than we know.
: )
I'm going to put a Tent up... behind the Shop... and Fill It!
There will be Much.... to Dig Through!
Love..to ya....
Barb C.
Here are some of the 'Smalls'... I gathered yesterday.... on our Whirlwind.... trip...to Wisconsin.
Lots of Ghost Mirrored Items..... Worn Velvet.... and... Vintage Buttons. : )
{I'm on a Gnarly....Vintage 'Button Kick'...Lately. : ) }
I also bought... an Unbelievable... Twin Sized... Iron Bed. : )
and... the Most Soulful... Mid 1800's Blanket Chest.
The Early Chest...has the Most Wonderful.... Turned Legs....
Well... Three.... Wonderful... Early.... Turned Legs.....
and... One... Old...Gnarly 'Make Do'... foot.... that was attached a hundred years ago....
when the Fourth Leg... was somehow... broken.... along The Chest's 'Journey'....
LOVE IT!!!
: )
There is no lid, that too... was lost.... somewhere.... on the Journey.
: )
but....
It is Beyond... Primitive.... and  So Very.... Soulful.... all Hand Dovetailed... constructed... with Huge...Single Boards. : )
The 'Till'... is amazingly... complete.....
: )

My New... Old.... Bible...
from 1854.
My Friend... found it... and handed it to me. : )
She said... she thought I'd like it.
Yes... she knows me well. : ) 

Liz and I were playing down the rabbit hole.... the other day.
It's kinda funny.... There are some Massive things... there.... yet....
some of the teeniest.... tiniest... little treasures.....
One Never knows... what one.... may stumble across.... : )
These are little...vintage... Board Game pieces...
and a tiny... little Devotional.... <3 <3 <3
 {Love the Key.... I just gave one to a Friend... for her Birthday.}
I had never seen any..like the three I bought.... a while back..... with a Heart... at the top.
John.... created a few... from vintage tin.... for me... a few years ago.
I...thought, he was the only one... who had thought of that.
Then... I find these.... made a hundred years prior... to his.
Too.... Cool. <3



No comments: