Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy Birthday... Justin.

Justin.... 
Our St. Patty's Day... Baby. : )
turned 30... today.
oh my....
how did the years slip away.
He was about 19 in this image... with old.... Scout.
: )
This image of Justin and Katie....was taken the same day.  : )
They were sooooo young. 
to me...
they still look the same.
<3 
I'm so Proud of Justin.... he works so hard.
and...Loves... his Family....so.... : )
<3
John was Proud of him...too. : )  They were very tight.
Very....Close.
I'm sure... this Birthday... was tuff.... for Justin... working in the shop. 
His first.....Birthday.... without his Dad.
Yep..... they were.... Tight. Spent every day together....
for the last many years.... working in the shop.
: )
What a Gift... that was.... for Both of them. <3
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
 The Song.... at the top....
{A Love without end... Amen.} was one of John's Favorites.....
: ) 
I... think... it reminded him... of Justin... and his own Dad.
: )
The second tune....
"He's Mine"...
is my Favorite. : ) 
That was sooooooo John...and Justin. : )
oh my.
Those Boys. <3 }



No comments: