Friday, March 13, 2015

Oh.... my. What one... finds... down the rabbit hole.... 'Life'.

I... found my way....
down the rabbit hole... today.
I...stood at the door....
wondering....
Where... do I begin.
Where... do I start.
: )
It...was a Beautiful... Warm... Sunny...day.
still....
there is so...much... to do.
So... many Mountains... to climb.
Then... I realized... through all.... of the chaos...
what was missing...
 Most.
'Music'...
 and the sound.... 
of the Old... 'Fountains'.
The two... most important... necessities...
: )
Got the hose... runnin'... and began working on the Fountains.
: )
It's always... such a 'Journey'..... getting them to 'sing'...
 after a Long...Winter.
but...
They... are Singing... tonight...
Whispering... so..... beautifully.... in my ear....
once...again.
: )
There is 'Life'....
down the rabbit hole.... tonight.
: )
Love... to ya,
Barb C.

1 comment:

sue in mexico mo said...

I love your fountain! I know what you mean about the journey to get them running. I store pumps and hoses in basement, but still have problems every spring. Tomorrow I am going to get mine ready for summer. :)