Wednesday, July 30, 2014

just... a moment.

We just pulled in... from The What Cheer Flea Market....
Set Up....
We are tired.... beat.... fried... and smell not... so... good... 
: )
It's been a Long... Day.
Another....
Long...
Day.
I was going to share this 'Day' with you...
First thing...
Then...
I thought....
was....
Reminded...
There are a few other... more Important Things... to share... before that.
Here's The Big One....
THANK YOU.....
I..have kept my nose...so Tight... to The Grind Stone....
for so Very Long....
I haven't stopped.... for even a moment...to say....
"Thank You"....
to the Many Angels... who have carried me.... and my Entire... Family.
God Bless You...
: )
Each...and Every One... of You.
: )
I...Hope, you have an Idea....
How Very Much.... Your Prayers... 
Light...
Loving Thoughts...
Kind...Words....
and.... 'Help'... 
 Mean to Me... and Mine.
I have.. to keep going.....
Pushing On....
I have No Choice.
Our Lives... Depend on It...
If... I were a 'Normal' person.....
I would have said this... weeks, and Months ago....
but... 
The Pressure... is so... Intense.......
It's been difficult... for me... to catch my breath....
All I can do... is work....
and keep things turning....
My mind...is set....
But... tonight...
something stopped the gears.....
and said...
"Remember...Those.... Who Carry You"....
oh my...
I...hope... you'll forgive me....
I should have said this...so long ago.
Thank You...
Thank You...
Thank You...
Love You....
From The Bottom... of My Heart....
I Do.
I know... you must think... I'm insane... at times.... : )
When I sound so.... 'Perky'.... about a Gathering.... 
then...
so Very... Broken....
There is a Strong... Focused Side....
simply...
because...
I have no choice....
It's a part of me.... that some how....
pushes the Sentimental side... the Broken... side...
the... side of me... that has nothing left....
to 'Give'...
Aside.
That side.... is what Your Prayers... have given me.....
Strength... 
to Go On...
It... even... surprises... me.
: )
You Never... let me... walk... alone.
What an Amazing... Blessing.... You All Are...
I Thank God... for Each...and Every One... of You......
May God... Bless.... Each and Every One...
of
You.

The What Cheer.... 'Moments'... seem so.....
'small'...
but...
Thanks to Each and Every One of You....
We are Gettin' 'er Done.
: )
 here are a few images... of...
This day...
Liz... Miss. Scarlett.... and I...
rolled in... with a light load... this Morning....
We Loaded the Ford..... Heavy.... in a few... feet, after we arrived...
oh my.
I don't know... what I would do...
without our Children... and Grand Children.
Liz...works her Heart out....
oh my...
Miss. Scarlett... Cleaned and Cleaned... the Old Gnarliness.... I had gathered....
As I look at the images... I captured... I see...
Miss. Scarlett and I... both... share a Passion.... for Old Cupboards...
: )
Soulfulness....
Respect....
for Days...
long....
past.
: )
: ) : ) : )

Thank... You....
Love... to you....
: )
Barb C.
{I feel... so Very Thankful.... for the Gifts... in my life.
Thanks.... So Much.... to Everyone.... who has stopped by.... the 'Simply Iowa' Booth....
with so Much.... Love... in their Hearts....
<3
oh...my.}








No comments: