Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Gifts.... of Old. therapy.....

Went searching for a Vintage Pie Server....today.
Came home... with a Bag Full.... of Vintage... Lace and Jars and Jars... of Old Buttons...
No... Pie Server....
I have had dozens of them...over the years....
{and...sold them all... }
had to borrow some, for John's Memorial.....
I...need a few for Mom's.....
Seems.... they are scarce, these days....
I also found... a Mourning Locket.... Rosaries... Flower Frogs....
and... an old... Needle Display.... showcase... along with all sorts...of dibby dabs... 
I could barely squeeze it all.... into Jethro's trunk.....
Found a pile of treasures.... while visiting P.J.'s Shop.... in Czech Village....
{P.J. and her Husband, Dave...made us the most Awesome...Cherry Cheesecake...
for John's Memorial....
I was returning their pan.... then... got lost...in 'Treasures'...
  {Everyone Raved... about their Cheesecake......
and the one.. Dwight and Ed Brought....
oh...my....
{Winds Reach... Urbana, Iowa... } 
{I was only looking for a few... pie servers.... oh my... }
My Sister, Merry.... and her Family... came with...
We are trying to gather for Mom's Memorial...
Mom was Full Blooded Czech....
 We will be serving food... she enjoyed... and created for us... growing up....
The food... Mom.... grew up with....that her Mother created.......for her Family.
There is some Wonderful... Czech Food... in Czech Village.... we will be gathering there, just before 
Mom's Memorial... oh my. }
The lace... and buttons...
 : )
well.... 
they were all about... 'me'...
My mind... gets lost... when I play... in these old fragments.....
My...kinda... 'toys'....
I could sit for hours... sorting... and examining the Beautiful hand work.....
'therapy'
There isn't a pill...on this Earth....
 that can do for me....
what the Love... of Old... can, in a few...short.... moments.
oh my.
Thank You... for the continued Prayers...
Please... don't stop.....
: )
Life... has been... a bit...
'Round the Bend.....
here...
: )
it... 
truly...
has.
: )
Love.... to you...
Barb C.



No comments: