Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer... Surprises....

Love.... this Gnarly Church....
I have gathered... so many Fun things...
these last few weeks...
I am Thankful...for the Calls... and Folks... bringing things...
as...I have had to be close to Home....
: )
There will be some...Sweet Summer Surprises... for the
July Gathering....
July 2nd through the 6th... : )
{As I put the Gnarly...Church...on it's Perch... this Morn...I realized... why I am...so attracted...
It reminds me of the Little Church...in Cedar Bluff... that I first attended... when I was 5...
and... sadly... the last time I saw it... it looked like this.... and...was torn down...shortly after....
I used to go visit it...every few years....
I don't go back...anymore....}
These Gerber Daisys have travelled with me...all over this Spring... and...
Keep Smiling...
Love...them....
: )
welcome....
Lucite...Grapes...
: )
There is a Rooster...to match this Little Hen.... : )
I had never seen this set...
They are Cream and Sugar...
Their Heads... are Salt...and Pepper...
So...Sweet...
from...the 30's, 40's or 50's... I suppose...
They need a Good...Bath...
but...I couldn't resist... setting them... out...
Grunge... and all... : )
Mom...is being released to Rehab... and I'll be heading in... to get her ready...
She is doing Much...Better...
The Dr. said... "We can't turn back...the Clock." and her heart... is working...hard...
Polly...is perking along...tho... I don't leave her alone...for long....
I totally missed an Appointment... for an Estate...this Morn... { : ( } told the Family... I'd be there...soon... very...soon....and...how Very...Sorry I am...
Met with a Bride...to be.... yesterday...after I left Mom... Helping her... with Wedding...Props....
Life... goes on.... even... when yours... is spinning..in circles....
Love...to ya...
Barb C.

No comments: