Monday, June 3, 2013

My...Polly....

It's been a wild...ride...the last few days....
Polly and I have been to the vet...many times...this weekend...
Heading back...tonight... for surgery...
Love to ya...
Barb C.
Surgery... was postponed...'til Morn...
Know... should... things...not go.... perfectly...
you won't hear from me.... for a long... long....time...
I don't take...sad....endings....well...
and... My Girl... is the One... who greets... me...
Loves...me... no matter...
Unconditionally....
and...you see....
I would be...lost....
without.... her...
{The vet...wanted me to leave... her with him...this morn...
I told him... I'd bring her back... when he was ready....
Polly...will be with me... 'til the moment...she goes...under... and... I'll be there... when she wakes up... and stay... with her... 'til... she comes Home....
as...she...would... for me...}


 
 
 
 


1 comment:

summersundays-jw said...

So sorry....I'll say a prayer for Polly & for you. Hang in There! Jan