Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Other than That...Mrs. Lincoln..... how was...the Play?

An old friend... said that to me... many years ago...
after listening...to my day...prior...
'adventures'....
it seemed... fitting...
guess... not much...has changed...
Mom was taken to the ER in the wee hours...this Morn...
her Oxygen level...was 55....
She has a Full Blown... UTI...
her lungs...were full....
Her fever...just broke... and her oxygen is coming up....
but...it's a pretty...ruff...go....
This came on... Suddenly....
seems... so much... has been coming on...
from... nowhere....
'Suddenly'
these days....
It takes my breath... away....
Not being prepared... is one thing...
{I can usually scramble.... and keep the pins....in the air...when caught...off guard}
but.... not being able... to control.... the pins....
as they keep slipping through my fingers....
that... is a problem...
There is nothing I can do....
to fix...any of these pins....
so...
I'll... hand them over...
try and keep...some symmetry to the pins... direction....
as they keep... flying...towards my head...
and...Pray...
they don't... hit...the ground...
Love...to ya...
Barb C.

2 comments:

Rita C at Panoply said...

Your title says it all...hang in there, girl...I admire you.

Simply Iowa said...

Awwww... Rita...
Life...is.... a Journey...
: )
oh...my...
Love...to a...
and... Thanks...for the Kind... words...: )
Barb C.
I thought... as I was Juggling Pins... this Morn...
How Blessed...I Am...
I...don't live...in Oklahoma...
It wasn't my Daughter's 15 year old Body... that was just found... in Central Iowa... after being...murdered...
I don't...have a Child...or...a Grandchild... waiting for a lung... or...cancer treatment...
oh yes...
Life...is Sooooo Very...Good...
: ) and...I Pray...for All of Those... who Suffer...Really....Suffer....
Today... : ) }