Sunday, July 29, 2012

OPEN TODAY!!! Noon 'til Four!!!

Had a Busy Day...yesterday...and got little done...in the Shop....{more visiting...than working!}
 But...as I was ready to close...I pushed and shoved stuff around... I'll be Open...at Noon...Today!
 Hope to see Ya!
When I opened my eyes...this Morn...The Sky was Orange.... through the window... RAIN Was Coming!!!! YAY!!!!!
 Polly and I rushed...out the door... and Shut the Green House Down!
 As we were walking out the Old Garden Gate...at The Rabbit Hole... We Saw This.... Stunning Gift....
A Massive Rainbow...at 6:15... in the Morn... Before...It Rained!
oh my...
{ wonder...if the clocks were running backwards....? }
What a Beautiful...Crazy...Gift!
Happy Sunday!!!
Barb C.

2 comments:

Earlene said...

What a beautiful sight to see so early and send us some rain please.
dry dry dry!

Simply Iowa said...

It was a Gift... I nearly fell over...
and...I Pray For Rain... Most of the Country...needs it....so much... It breaks my Heart...
Love...to Ya...
Barb C.