Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Time....

I

I'm...working 'round home...today...What Cheer is this weekend... Mark is going to set up...I think... I'm gonna pass.... 
I'll.. shop...and...gather...for Gold Rush...
I snapped...these images... this morning...of a few of the Old Clocks... that chatter... throughout the day...then... copied down...the poem...I had engraved...so many years ago... on Chery's Memorial....under the Crab Apple Tree....John planted, in her memory....It's so Big...now...I remember...when he planted it...it was no more...than a little twig...
Time... is an Elusive thing...we take for granted... yet...no amount of money...can buy a moment...at the end of our days...
Priceless...
I remember...in Gone With the Wind... in front of Twelves Oaks...{Where Ashley Lived....} there was a sign....that read...
"Do Not Squander Time...
It's what Life is Made of"...
 The Poem, below...reminded me of her...the moment I read it...
just after she had passed away....
It's so true...
Hope You....have an Amazing Day...
and Enjoy....Every Moment...
Love...to ya...

2 comments:

Betty G said...

I love those old clock faces-faces of dear old friends. And that poem is wonderful-a true keeper. Love to you~Betty :)

Simply Iowa said...

As each Old Clock...has a different face...
so, do they have...a most...unique...voice....no 'tic'...is the same...
I Love...Old Clocks...so did Chery...: )
Love to ya...Betty.. : )