Friday, April 9, 2010

Frost.....

It's a little chilly here, this morn... Polly and I went for a quick walk, and I snapped a few images.... She tends to drag me around, so the pics are a little weird... Oh well, so is the photographer!
My hair is now red... Well, auburn... Not so red, that John won't let me in the house, but red enough, that's it's leaning to that Mad Hatter look... { More 'around the bend', than Mad Hatter...} John and I worked on projects yesterday... I am tossing and turning, on how this booth is shaping up.... I had a beautiful 14 foot wall cupboard, that was on hold, til John put it back together... and it sold, yesterday... That, if my friend didn't take it, was going to be the back wall of the booth... So... I'm tap dancin' a little, to get the plan 'B' in motion! I am soo excited about the photographers piece... We got it all cleaned up yesterday, and the wonderful, old, old walnut harvest table... I just love working and cleaning this stuff up... It's like therapy for me... To take something, that everyone walks past, and won't get too close to, cause it's on the grungy side... mix a little cleaner, and soft scrubbies.... and wash away the years of neglect, to unveil the most wonderful soul... That, by the way, was always there... just a little hidden, from some, by a little dirt...
I will be doing more of the same, today... Cleaning, and situating the truck... The Mid West Show is only 7 minutes from my store, so I may come back, for more stuff, instead of packing the truck so tight... I have no idea what Mark is bringing... I don't think he knows... Well, it will be interesting!
To work I go!
Barb C.

2 comments:

Kay said...

Heidi and I planning on coming to the Midwest show. I just want to come see the Mad Hatter, the heck with the show part. :)

Gatherings said...

Good Luck with the show! Hope everything turns out great! See you Sunday!