Monday, November 7, 2011

There is Good News....and bad...News...

The bad news is...Peg's biopsy showed...it is cancer...
The Good News....
It's large cell, not small...like the dr. said it was, in MO.
If it was small cell...they couldn't do radiation...
So...She will hopefully be started, at the end of the week, with a Strong Dose of Chemo, and radiation....soon...{they plan to hit it Hard...and this will be a tuff road...for Peg...and her Family...}
I almost wrote, to a friend, this morn..{but...refused to allow...'cancer' near any thought in my mind...}That cancer is not a death sentence....being born, is....each of us are dieing, from the very moment, we are born...
So...may it be a Mack Truck... or a banana peel... we will each face our Maker..someday...and, nothing...will change that...no amount of money... can buy another moment...here....
But...I am keeping only...Positive thoughts...in my Heart, and Soul...I am not asking for prayers... to keep Peg from dieing...{we are all going to die...} I just...don't feel it is her time...my gut...says...Peg is going to be fine...no matter.... I simply...will not think...or believe otherwise... I am at peace...after all... I could be worried... distracted......and twisted... for Peg...and slip on a banana peel...and I'd  be gone....then...what? Peg, would be... without me...
We don't remember...years...months...weeks...days...or...even hours...on this journey....We remember...Moments....I will not...throw away my precious 'moments'... worrying about what could...or may happen, tomorrow...
I feel so Blessed...for the Fragmented, mirror... images...that float in my mind...when I drive down the road...or work...down, the rabbit hole...of all the wonderful 'Moments'....I have had...with the Ones...I hold dear... If I should die, tomorrow...I thank God...for the Amazing Memories....and Angels...he has sent this way...
Please...Continue...to Pray...for Peg...and her Family....as they, like so many others...work through this...and I... will pray...for everyone... We All Need Prayers... Love....Strength...and...Hope...
God Bless....
Barb C.
Me...Peg...and Amy... at Heart of Country...in February...this year... oh my...we were Exhausted... but...Peg...oh no...Full of Fire... She...has the Fire...to Kick This... Please...keep her in your Prayers....I don't think...The Mad Hatter...could take life...in Wonderland...without...The March Hare...down the rabbit hole.... with....
I truly...do not...
I will forward comments...and e-mail to Peg...as they come in... and Thank You All....from the bottom of my heart....

3 comments:

vikki said...

~♥dear heart of hearts...u & peg & all...omgoodness...the thoughts & prayers...of course & anything else i can do! if u or peg need anything or want to talk, lemme know...trust in the Lord with all your heart;do not depend on your own understanding. seek His will in all you do, & He will show you which path to take. {prov. 3:5-6} God has given us promises that we can rely on when we are in need of comfort & assurance. a loving heavenly Father made these promises. takes alot of trust & belief on this journey & prayers...keep the faith sweetie! take care with much love, hugs & blessings, vikki♥~xoxoxoxoxox
{the word verification is blesso!...too cool!}

pollyanns said...

Love, love, love and prayers, prayers, prayers to Peg and to you... you are such a lovely friend and Peg is so very lucky to have you. Trust, hope and have faith... He is good and knows what He is doing. Give her my love and keed us posted!

Simply Iowa said...

Thank You Both...Vikki...and Polly...
I know...you are keeping Peg, in your Prayers...and..I Thank You...for that...

I am sending all the comments directed to Peg, to her... We all appreciate them, more than you may know...
Love to You...
and...God Bless Us... Everyone...
Barb C.
you may also e-mail to www.simplyiowa@yahoo.com I know it can be difficult, for some, leaving a comment...