Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Stockings Were Hung....


These all reside in the House....and each....has a very Special Meaning...to me.... I keep them, in the Old Witwer Dairy Cupboard.... It's like a  7 foot wide, Memory Box...Filled with the Kid's artwork...Family trinkets...Gifts...from Dear Friends... I see each of them......as I walk past it...everyday...many times..a day...

Silver Bells... Love 'em....

Bought the pair of turn of the last century, wool...hand made Christmas Stockings...at an auction, several years ago... I loved them, from the moment I touched them, there, at the auction...They were made for two little girls... Wilma and Mary Shields...I keep them in Mine...and Ed's Old Cupboard...in the Dining Room...so...I can catch a glimpse of them....every time I get in there, for something...they make me smile....

I'm filling the Shop Up...Up... Up... with Christmas....oh my...I do...Love These Old...Christmas Past...Treasures...
Love, to You...
Barb C.

No comments: