Saturday, November 5, 2011

Rug Cottage and Barntiques Open House Today!

I Popped in at The Rug Cottage, and Barntiques, on Hi way 1, between Iowa City, and Kalona, on Thursday... had a lovely visit with Bill, and Nancy....Bless their hearts.... Nancy has been so wonderful, about keeping Peg, in her Prayers... {as have Brenda, and Barb H., and so many others, Kalona Way...Thank You ...}a Special 'Thanks' to Carolyn A., she has been keeping Peg in her Heart.... : )
They were working like busy elves, getting the Shops together.... They Look Wonderful! { I wasn't much help....pretty much destroyed, an area, when I bought a piece of furniture....out of there....oh dear}...Nancy gifted me with a jar of my Favorite ' Sweet 'n Hot' Pepper Relish...{ I can almost drink the stuff!  Love It!}  I hope you can get there.... It is such a wonderful area to shop.... So many great shops... and the Amish have  all sorts of  'Country' places....with bakery...and  and goodies.... The Cheese Factory, is a Very Popular Stop.... {Love the 'Fudge Cheese'....{oh dear...}
I'm on the road, today....then. Open, tomorrow....12 - 4....Holiday Open House... here...down the Rabbit Hole...next weekend....
Have a Most Lovely Day....
Barb C.

Love this Old Oil Painting... It was in the shop... and is sold... but...I didn't get any images of the Rug Cottage, and Barntiques....{I wasn't thinkin'....got some blurry images of the cutest 'Sausage Shaped' Long Haired...tiny....Kitten....but... only I can tell you what it is....} So, you'll have to go see for yourself....and...Enjoy...! 

No comments: