Friday, November 25, 2011

" The Resurrection of 'Old Yeller'....

Well....if you can't tell...this is a 1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass....Been laying in a field...for years... The Boys...are taking it on....Head On... {see...they don't run away...from a Challenge...}
 Oh my... John will be overseeing the work...but can't go near the chems.... So...Justin, will will be co-pilot...on this Journey...John calls it " The Resurrection of 'Old Yeller'...
 I have no doubt... 'Old Yeller' will be Howling...in No Time! I'll keep you posted...on their journey...  

2 comments:

Betty G said...

This so reminds me of the show American Restoration! Love those projects making something old and thrown away look like brand new. It will be fun to see the progress of Old Yeller. Luv~BETTY

Simply Iowa said...

Oh Betty...I have seen John take things...that folks shake their heads at.... and make them Show Stoppers! He is Gifted...I see that same Gift, in Justin... Amazing...
{I had to laugh...when folks looked at 'Jethro'...{as I was starry eyed over him} and say..."it's wrecked...?"...ahhh... but they didn't see, through my eyes...I saw him...as he is today...Amazing... {tho....when we get a little dough... he needs a few more 'trimmings!'}
I don't remember the verse... but it's one of my Fave's... "Blessed is he, who can not see, and yet, Believes..." Oh my...I Believe...
Love...To You...Sweet Angel, Betty...