Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Looking....Up...

I started out this morning...in a mess...I feel like Alice...falling down the rabbit hole...spinning...spinning... wondering...is this life a dream....or...is it real...
Pretty much....melted down...and...I have been 'melting'...for a long...long...time...
Then...I realized... I need to buck up... either, quit climbing...and falling....and just stay down...on the ground...
or get up... get busy... keep climbing....
I thought of Scarlett... in Gone with the Wind...
and...my Peg...
She never gives up...
I have an Open House...this weekend...
I need to get on it...
Peg is headed home... to MO. today...
I know it's hard for a lot of folks to leave a comment, on my blog...so...if you would be kind enough, to send wishes, and positive thoughts, to Peg.... you can e-mail them to me...I'll forward, to Peg...
www.simplyiowa@yahoo.com

2 comments:

cconz said...

Peg , my thoughts and prayers are with you. Have a speedy and complete recovery. I know this is so very hard for you too barb. Hang in there and Give your "Sister" a hug for me too.

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks...Sweet Pea...
I can not tell you... what a relief this is...I haven't let Peg see or here me cry...since this whole thing started...{positive...positive...positive!!!!}but...there was No Stopping Me...this afternoon... I couldn't hardly speak...Lost...It...
and when she told me, where...out of 300 miles of hiway...they turned around... exactly where I had taken that image...little more than 2 months ago... I knew there was an Angel involved....many of them...
Keep Prayers coming...Sweet Cathie... This will be a Tuff Journey...for The Mad March Hare...
Love, to You...and Bill...
Barb C.