Thursday, November 10, 2011

Balance....


Spent most of the day...with Mom...today...she had an appointment...with a surgeon...concerning a groath...on her leg....He said...it has to go.... she will be having surgery, next week... he, didn't speculate....{that is another story...I'll share with you...some day...{I'm the 90 question gal.... like a Mad Dog Reporter...when it comes to procedures....... oh my...}
Had a Lovely visit...with Pegadoo....seems the mass in her lung, is too large, for radiation...so.... they will be hitting it hard...with Chemo....for now...to shrink it... then...radiation... Peg said, she woke up this morning.... turned to Mike...and said..."I'm Ready To Fight This!!!! And...I'm Gonna Win!".... Please keep her, in your prayers....she said, she also wanted to thank EVERYONE!!!! who has been Praying for her...she told Mike...she couldn't explain it....but she can feel the Angel Wings...Fluttering around her.... {she feels them...daily.... hmmm... no surprise...to me... Angels...}
She asked me, to tell the Angels...to "Keep Beating Those Wings!!!!".... I know...you are...thank you...
Love to You...
And...Prayers...to All...Who are Suffering....
Barb C.
{I am working on the Holiday Open House...for this weekend...and...I hope to see you...it won't be like it was last year...with Peg...here... but...there is lots of stuff....I'll be taking a few days off, next week...to visit Peg...and take Mom, for her surgery.... and...may not be open, next Sunday....I'll keep you posted..}

4 comments:

kim nizzi said...

A touching post... Powerful prayers for Peg today!!!

Janelle - The Farmer's Wife said...

thinking about you and your friend Peg...like I told a friend in a similar situation just recently...Don't tell God how big your storm is...tell your storm how BIG YOUR GOD IS....

have a good sale this weekend...

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks...Kim....
Oh my... life truly....is about the 'Moments'....like little snap shots...in ones mind....
Love, to You...try and come visit...this Holiday Season.... I Know...there Must...be something...here...for 'Kim'...
Love, to You...and keep those little wings Thumpin'!
Barb C.

Simply Iowa said...

Janelle...
You...said it...soooo Perfectly....Thank You....
Hope your Open House is Wonderful...Allyson, and one of her friends, is headed your way, in the morn....
It was great seeing you...and your little ones...take care...Sweet Pea...
Love, to Ya...
Barb C.