Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Always...a Surprise...

Lovely Ironstone lid...some folks, like friends, Jean, and Renate S. have a Lovely Collection, of Ironstone Lids.... they are like pieces of Artwork...within themselves....
As with most everything, in life....if you look a little farther... oh, what Surprises await....
This Lovely Old Ironstone Lid...was someones...long ago....canvas... {late 1800's...early 1900's...} The artist even added something to the snow....so when the light hits it...it sparkles... I imagine, it was a Christmas Gift...for someone, very special...I treasure it....and have it in the Big Cupboard, in the dining room....where I can enjoy it, year around...I gaze at this image...and almost...find myself, there...at the Old Church...with the Snow all around...Sparkeling......{it reminds me of the Little Church, on the Hill... that is now, long gone...in Cedar Bluff, Iowa...}
Hope, you all have an Amazing Day...
Love to You...
Barb C.
{taking Mom in for surgery, this morning...It's going to be a long day... }

No comments: