Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Still...Life in the Fast Lane...

Just a quick note...
Come see me this weekend, at Gold Rush... In Rochester, MN. We've got the truck loaded, and ready to rock!
I'm Sorry I haven't answered any comments...
Robin...I'm holding the rolling pin for you..
I am sorry... the little white chest of drawers is Sold...
Kay... I can't wait to see ya...
Jan...{summer sundays} I'm looking foreword to seeing you, at the Fall Harvest Sale! {Tell 'Sis', and Debra {common ground} Hey!}
Amy N., Hope you have a blast... {something tells me, a 'blast' is never far away when you are around!...}
Marlene... The Dry Sink is Sold...{I can't wait to see ya, at Gold Rush!}
I am running on fumes... many... many more miles, today...{ But... had a great dinner with John, Wanda and Terry... along with a little 'nip'... ahhh...}
I may be headed for Minneapolis, in the wee hours, then on to Rochester, to set up, at Gold Rush... I'm Flippin' a coin....
I'll keep ya posted on the show!
Barb C.
{ I flipped... I'm sleepin' in... I'll do my shoppin', here in Iowa,{ in the Morn'} and at Gold Rush, this weekend!... Oh My...I just know something is waiting for me... right around the corner!!!!}
Hope to See Ya... and Be Sure... to get to Sisters'... You will be inspired!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Wow! I feel famous now, being mentioned. ;o) If you ever come across the Mighty Mo and west of the Big O, LMK (blog has my email) and we'll meet up. Do a little shopping.
Have a great time in MN! I knew I should have hitched a ride w/ ds2 & his friend who went to Minn. for Bb and Fb games.