Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm just a Ghost in this House....

I took this image, last night.... For my face book image... and also, my profile, here, at blogger... I was so tired... my eyes, yes... still swollen, from last week... {when I cry...I'm not normal...I sob... and gallons of tears... when I say, my eyes are like slits, after an emotional time... well.... my soul, pours from my eyes... I'm lucky I can see at all...} I didn't realize, how drained I look... I sent this image, to Liz...and asked her, if she knows who this person is.....
The week has been draining... I was going to do yard work, yesterday, and sort of did.... I took Scout, our horse, for a walk.... and let him eat grass, and trim trees, by my shop... It was funny, watching some of the drivers, busy, on their way, somewhere, slow up, when they saw Old Scout, 50 feet from the hi way...others... never saw him at all...just focused on their destination... I sat in the lawn chair, and let him do his grazing...until he decided to grab one of my metal chairs, and give it a hurl..... he's quite the horse...
Audrey came, and picked up the chairs, she wanted for her photo shoot...
John and I went, to Leone's Visitation, last night... Very Sad....I'm so sorry, for those, left behind... I just found out, another friend of mine, lost his Father, this week... oh my...
The hospital called, they are releasing Mom, today... I need to gather up stuff, for her... Don't know anything about Maggie...yet...
I have much... to get done, today....
On a bright note... The Girls from Canada are going to be here on Saturday... Yeah...!
I need to get the shop, in some order... oh my...Gold Rush... 1 week away... Peg just called... asked how things are going... I told her about this image... how haggard, and worn I appeared... she said, "Barbara... I don't have to see it... I heard it in your voice, with the first words you spoke...you sound totally drained....".... Ahhh.... Yep....
But...the Beat Goes On....
My Love to You...
Barb C.
I'll take another image, when I have another face....today... this is the best I can do...just... no more tears...

2 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

I am sure you do not see it in the photo, but I do:
I see an amazing>>strong woman>>who carries the burdens of all>>>A woman's beautiful image; which shows the reality of life
Hang in there beauty! Better pastures await us all!
My thoughts and prayers are with you
Teresa

Betty G said...

Sweetie-Love and hugs to you today and always. Luv~Betty