Sunday, September 12, 2010

Life in the Fast Lane... I have Great Company....and...ahhh...'We ain't no Quitters'......

These are the Most Darling Girls.... {left, Linda... center...Jo { her Auction}... right, Bev...
Bev and Linda, are My Canadian Pals!...Aye?...}{ Yes, Lynn... I have allies, north of 80, as well as south...Hope you, and yours, are doing well... Our thoughts and Prayers are with you...} This Auction went on and on and on... Amazing! {Hey... what's that Dude, doin' in my chair?}... The Nerve! Cool... Cool... Cool Stuff! Ya see... Some Folks can take the 'Fast Lane'... and others... well... not so much....

3 comments:

House Things said...

Wow...!!! Sounds like you hit the jack pot!!! Can't wait to buy it all from you :-) I can pick up my table, chair, and chandelier Monday evening, hopefully you'll be home, I'll call you. Can't wait to see all the fab finds!
Brandon

summersundays-jw said...

Oh, how I would have loved to have been at this auction. Hope you got lots of treasures. We're still planning on being at your sale so save some good stuff. Have a good week! Jan

Betty G said...

Looks like you had a great time! Great people and wonderful treasures! Wish I could have been there! :) Luv~Betty