Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Beautiful Day... a "Drift in the Light"...

Meet Stan... What a Cool Cat... Stan does Lighting, for Musicians, all over the World...{the best of the best, musicians...} He is also, an amazing Artist... We are fortunate to have him based here, in Eastern Iowa.... I had written earlier, about his breath taking Light Show, "Drift in the Light", which was a HUGE SUCCESS!!!! Thousands enjoyed this extraordinary Event!.... {That I didn't get to...because of 'Life'} Stan had borrowed the 'Gnarliest Chandelier', to be included, in his show... {it's not for sale.... believe me...he tried... but... a promise is a promise... Thanks, Tommi, from "Fuel"...} I so enjoyed visiting with Stan, when he picked it up, a few weeks ago... He truly 'beamed', when he was sharing his vision... I can see why... The images, below, are from snaps Stan gave me... PLEASE check out the website...{driftinthelight.com} {they will be adding more, to this site, soon...it will be amazing...} My images are nothing, but a teaser... Stan brought a wonderful handwritten, 'thank you', and gifts, when returning the Chandelier...{thanks Dale F..... another opportunity to play with the Gnarly Piece! Perfect timing!!!}...The Gifts.... Totally not necessary... Just having some of my gnarly things, included in Stan's Amazing Show, was more than enough! { Well... Stan can always bring me some of Tommi's Famous Coffee Beans...oh my... check out 'Fuel', when you go visit Mt.Vernon...} I recognized several other pieces... and... one even had belonged on Dale F.'s Barn.... the Cupola.... Stan bought it at the Fall Harvest Sale, here, last year!
I'm so proud of Stan... Stepping out, and doing his own Art Show... Just think... Mick Jagger will someday say... "I knew Stan when..." A Very Cool Cat!
{ Thank You, Stan.... You will never know, how much this means to me... The things I Love and Cherish, being 'Spot lit'... when, so many...dismiss...Thank You...Thank You...Thank You...}
My Love to You... and can't wait to see your next 'Over the Top' Show...{I won't miss it...Promise...}
Barb C. Stan came bearing Gifts...Oh my...
I never knew how much I missed this Gnarly Old Gal... 'til she was swingin' 10 feet up, in the Shop...Welcome Home...Wonder if she's gonna be a little snooty, after having all the attention? I don't think so... She's a humble Old Soul... Here's Stan, and Dale... Thanks for helping getting The Old Gal, back in place...

No comments: