Grandson Justin... cut brush for me today... then went Home with his Dad... bailed in the Ford 6.0, he's been working on,
was heading here... to work on the 6.0,
had a flat tire... on his way, his Pal... Antone, picked 'J', and his tire up...
they went back to 'J's Home...
fixed the tire, put it back on... then, they headed to the Shop...
to fix the 6.0's ball joint, what he'd intended on doing before the flat.
; )
{That Kid... has been 'Gifted'... with The Conner 'Luck'...
it seems.}
; )
<3
'Shenanigans'.
; )
'J' called when they arrived, wanted me to come to the Shop... and check the 6.0 out.
; )
He's pretty proud of it... and all of the work he's done to it.
: )
He should be.
At only 16... he's Quite a 'Man'.
; )
Justin's getting Very Good... at working on these Old Trucks!!
<3
Those ball joints are giving Both of The Boys a Run for their Money!!
; )
{Gizzy... was workin' hard, too. ; ) <3}
I... tried to help them... the best I could, but... I know just enough to be dangerous.
; )
Told them... when I finally left the Shop, around 8:30, I was Certain... they'd Figure it Out.
; )
Grabbed 'em a Pizza... so they wouldn't Starve to Death.
<3
Bless Their Hearts!!
<3
'J'... had been dating a Girl... not far from where they live.
Met her a few times, she seemed very Sweet.
; )
A couple of months ago, 'J' told me they'd broken up.
I... asked him what happened.
He said... "She didn't like that I spent so much time working on the Trucks, and Fishing."
Made me smile.
; )
Yeah... if I could give a Girl any advise, it would be...
"Don't Ever ask a 'Country' Boy... to 'Choose' between Her,
and
His... Old Trucks, and Fishin'."
; )
'That'... is a Losin' Game.'
; )
The Brad Paisley tune below...
pretty much... says it all.
; )
Just... sayin'.
; )
Indeed.
<3
Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.
Barb C.
No comments:
Post a Comment