; )
I... haven't been 'doin' much of anything, for the last few weeks.
Peanut... has been my MAIN concern.
She's not doing well, and... I don't like to leave her.
Haven't written about Peanut, lately... because, frankly...
I don't want to.
: (
This 'world' is in such a mess, hate to put more sadness on anyone.
: (
Peanut... is holding on. I... don't know... how she is.
: (
We just can't find the reason... she's struggling so.
: ( : ( : (
It's Heartbreaking...
to not be able to find the 'reason'.
: (
And FIX IT!!
: (
'Feelings'...
are a double edged sword.
<3
Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.
Barb C.
<3
(Feeding Miss. Peanut a liquid diet... through a syringe, today.
'Bone Broth'.
She won't touch any kind of 'food'.
Trust me... I've Tried Everything.
EVERYTHING.
The 'Vet's' are all at a loss.
: (
Somehow... maybe... it's a bad tooth, they didn't catch, or an obstruction... in her throat, they haven't caught.
???
Peanut... lets me shoot the liquids inside her mouth.
{Tail Wagging <3}
We're Missing Something.
: (
Peanut has lost... nearly 15 pounds.
: (
It's Heartbreaking.}
No comments:
Post a Comment