Thursday, July 30, 2026

Get'er Done.


<3


Grandson... Justin, got his 6.0 Rockin' and Rollin'!!
: )
Justin's Pal... Antone, has been such a Great 'Partner in 'Crime'!!
; )

Those Boys...
are Having So Much Fun...
working on that Old...Ford.
: )
Priceless.
<3

I... had an 'Interesting' day... yesterday.

Great Day.
: )
Spent a little of it with a Dear Neighbor.
<3
She's from Ireland.
<3
I'll write about our beautiful visit, tomorrow.
: )

Miss. Peanut, has been eating a little, she's heading to see Christine, tomorrow.
{River Basin Equine, and Pet Clinic}

Hopefully... we'll get to the bottom of 'why'.

I've been pretty busy lining up Contractors, to get things 'Fixed' around Home, and The Rabbit Hole.
That's been a 'Journey'.

oh... my.

Hahahahahaha!!!
; )

Been a little more, than 'crazy'.
; )

It Is... What It Is.

At the end of the day... I'm confident, we'll...
 Get'er Done.
; )
{We Always... Do.}
: )

Stay Tuned.

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

<3


Priceless.


: )




No comments: