Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Another... Beautiful July Day in Iowa. ; )


'J'... Gizmo, and me, picked a little Sweet Corn, for Neighbors this
 Beautiful... Cool...
July Morn.
; )

The Old... Gypsy Ford, found her way Home...
this morning, as well.
: ) : ) : )
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!
<3

; )


<3


; )

Yeah... I'm guessin' many, if not most... could begin to understand why...
I LOVE these Old Fords So Much.
; )

Well... at the end of the day, it isn't for anyone else to... 'understand'.
; )
{It would be a futile challenge... to try to 'understand'... at best.}
; )

I can tell Ya This... My Heart Swelled when I saw That Hauler Pull In...
this morning, with Gypsy Standing Tall and Proud, on the Bed.
<3 <3 <3 

Told The Boys...
"She's Even COOLER... Than I Remember!!!!!!!"
<3

Yes... yes, sadly... she's gonna need some 'Work'.
; )
That's o.k.
; )
{Don't We All!! Hahahahaha!!!}

So GLAD She's HOME!!!!!!
: )

Below is a video I captured while watching Gypsy being so very, very... 
Carefully unloaded at 
'HOME'!!!!
: )

Funny thing, the Young Man, who delivered Gypsy... grew up in the House where Gypsy has been sitting.

Small World...
Indeed.
; )

Happy Day!!!
; )


<3 <3 <3 

Was doin' a Happy Dance, this Beautiful July Morn.
; )
Thought of the below... 
Video.
<3


I've never watched the movie...
{Pulp Fiction}
but 
Love This Clip!!
; )

'Happy Dance'!!
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.



No comments: